The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We are monitoring this ever-changing situation concerning COVID-19 or Coronavirus through the guidance of the CDC and WHO departments as well as The Minnesota Department of Health and the Governors office.
You may feel uncertain about our staff visiting your property, which you have every right to be. However, rest assured, we adhere to high standards of cleanliness and hygiene before, during, and after every visit.
HiTec Electric’s electricians follow all necessary virus-prevention practices including:
• Wearing personal protective equipment
• Using non-contact methods of greeting
• 20-second handwashing at every opportunity
• Using hand sanitizer
• Using disinfectant products to clean touchpoints in workspaces, equipment, and vehicles
• Effective social distancing (when possible)
• Sanitization of shared-use devices (tablets, phones, etc.)
HiTec Electric Staff